The Ministry of Forestry and Natural Resources is inviting short-listedapplicants for the post of Forest Guard (Grade O) to an aptitude test whichwill be conducted on Saturday 15th January, 2022 at various venues across
The venues are arranged in cluster form close to the addresses of the short-listed applicants.
Guiding Principles for Those Who Will Attend the Aptitude Test
1. Candidates must bring their original JCE certificates.
2. Candidates must bring their own writing materials including pens,pencils and rubber to the venues of the aptitude test.
3. Candidates will meet their own transport costs to and from thevenues of the aptitude test.
4. Smart phones will not be allowed during the aptitude test butcalculators will be allowed.
5. In view of the covid-19 pandemic, all candidates must ware facemasks at the venues of the aptitude test. Candidates without facemasks will not be allowed to sit for aptitude test.
6. Candidates to bring their National IDs.
The general public is hereby advised to check names of short-listed candidates, who are being invited to the aptitude test, at the District Forest Offices where names will be posted on notice boards.
Candidates are further advised to take note of their Candidate Numbers which have been indicated against their names because these will be used during the aptitude test.