DAEYANG UNIVERSITY (DYUNI)
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING CLASSES FOR MARCH 2022 INTAKE
ABOUT DAEYANG UNIVERSITY
Daeyang University is a Christian University founded by the Miracle for Africa Foundation (MAF), registered and accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE). The campus is locate Within the complex of Daeyang Luke Hospital in Kanengo, Lilongwe
It is off the M1 Kasungu/Kamuzu International Airport road behind Malawi Institute of Management (MIM).
It started with establishment of Daeyang College of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in 2014. The programme is registered and accredited by NCHE.
The University believes in biblical principles and values and these are reflected in its teaching and training process. Therefore, students are required to apply the same in their learning process. Its graduates are expected to demonstrate professionalism and desire to live a God centered life.
Throughout their lives, graduates will have a heart to love all people from all nations, a desire to live imitating Jesus Christ as servant-leaders, and a passion to work for the Kingdomof God.
The University is now receiving applications from interested candidates to enrol for the Bachelor of Science in Information and Communication Technology (BScICT) and Diploma in Information and Communication
1) BACHELOROF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) MARCH 2022 INTAKE
1) Malawi school Certificate of Education or its equivalent with at least Six (6) credits which should include English, Mathematics & any other two science related subjects.
2) An aggregate of not more than 30 points in the best six subjects six siutjects obtained in not more than 2 sitings.
3) Those with computing certificates from recognized institutions will have an added advantage and may be considered for entry into Year Two of the programme.
2) DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (2/3 YEARS) (MARCH 2022 INTAKE)
1) MSCE or its equivalent with an aggregate of not more than 36 points in the best six subjects obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
2) At least four (4) credits that should include English, Mathematics & any other science related subjects.
3) Those with computing certificates from recognized institutions will have an added advantage and may be considered for entry into Year Two of the Programme.
a) Weekend (Saturday & Sunday)
b) Evening (Monday – Friday)
1) Bachelor’s Degree ICT is MK 480,000 per semester
2) Diploma ICT is MK 360,000 per Semester
BANK NAME: NBS BANK
BRANCH: CAPITAL CITY
ACCOUNT NAME: DAEYANG UNIVERSITY
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 14369667
A complete application package with the above information should be sent or delivered With evidence that you have deposited a non-refundable admission application fee of K15,000.00.
Applications submitted without attaching a bank deposit slip for the admission application fee will be disqualified.
For any Enquiries please write to the post graduate coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (+265) 994000373/0887532002.
Completed application forms should be submitted by 28th January,2022 to:
OR by post to:
The University Registrar
P.O. Box 30330, Lilongwe
Closing date for receiving applications form is 28th January, 2022
DAEYANG UNIVERSITY (DYUNI)