*Preferred position location: United Kingdom. Other locations to be determined by home country of successful candidate in a jurisdiction (US state or country) where WVI is registered to operate.
*Please submit your CV in English.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Direct leadership of the strategy, planning & roll-out of the new Digital Marketing Shared Service.
- Ongoing direct leadership of this Shared Service once established.
- Strategic leadership of the Digital Marketing strategy for the organization, improving digital marketing capabilities necessary to achieve Our Promise Strategic Imperatives.
- Chair the MarTech Steering Group, and lead of the organisation’s MarTech strategy in constant collaboration with WVIT.
- Governance and strategy leadership of MarTech development.
- Strategic leadership of the business change agenda around global digital marketing.
- Own the digital marketing relationship with Support Offices, National Resource Developments (NRDs), and Transitional Field Offices (TFOs) globally.
- Owns the creation and execution of strategic planning for the Digital Marketing Shared Service, and the Digital Marketing at Global Marketing Centre (GMC).
- Owns the Digital relationship with WVIT colleagues for planning purposes, especially in harmonizing the marketing & IT digital agendas, budgets and plans.
- Strategic risk, issue and escalation ownership for all Digital Marketing projects in GMC.
- Prioritisation of GMC Digital Marketing work, in close collaboration with WVIT.
- Leads on the medium- to long-term strategy for Digital Marketing across the Partnership, bringing together a number of business agendas in the process.
- Forms strategic plans that complement and contribute to the overall Partnership strategy, Our Promise.
- Creates and agrees strategic prioritization criteria – displaying openness and collaboration with Support Offices, Global Centre, NRDs, TFOs, and Field Offices (FOs) in the process.
- Visible, pragmatic, open and humble leadership of the Digital Marketing agenda, strategy and benefits across the Partnership.
- Leading the digital marketing relationship with SOs, TFOs, NRDs and FOs, bringing them together to collaborate on shared digital marketing projects & goals.
- Leadership of multi-disciplinary teams and squads at a strategic level, owning the business outcomes and change and providing strategic direction at a suitable level.
- Direct line-management of DMSS.
- Ensuring the global Digital Marketing Shared Service meets revenue and profitability outcomes, both in Child Sponsorship and other products.
- Owning the “Yield-to-Field” of the Digital Marketing Shared Service, ensuring sustainable profitability that generates ongoing funding to the World’s most vulnerable children.
- Effectively and skillfully partners senior leaders in IT to manage the delivery of technical aspects of Digital Marketing initiatives.
- Manages the strategic relationship with IT, aligning strategies and goals across technical and business aspects of the Digital Marketing Portfolio.
- Effectively leads multi-disciplinary teams of resource, bring IT effectively into governance, reporting, delivery and all other aspects of Digital Marketing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Science, Business, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Requires advanced knowledge of business operations, marketing operations, marketing agency ops, and MarTech stacks.
- Typically requires 15-20 years of relevant technical & business work experience, esp in leading Digital Marketing agencies, campaigns and business development.
- Fluent in English – required.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Held senior leadership position in Digital Marketing agency.
- Has led in business start-up environments, setting up teams, business models and service models from scratch.
- Deep experience of implementation and usage of various marketing technology stacks, especially .net and C# stacks involving such technologies as Umbraco & Sitecore.
- SAFe, Agile, Scrum or other qualification in collaborative development methodologies between IT and the Business.
- Certified by Chartered Institute of Marketing or equivalent professional body.
- Fluent in other languages especially Spanish & German.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary, up to 40% of the time.
Employment Type: Full Time
Category: International Jobs
Deadline: March 14, 2021
Company Name: World Vision International