*Preferred position location: UK or Monrovia, CA; USA. Other locations to be determined by home country of successful candidate in a jurisdiction (US state or country) where WVI is registered to operate.
*Please submit your CV in English.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This role will make a significant impact by managing the implementation of global brand and campaign initiatives that will strengthen our brand and connects audiences with inspiring stories of children and their communities who are lifted up out of poverty in some of the world’s toughest places.
Your proven success in coordinating brand and campaign initiatives, your skill in design, and your outstanding collaborative approach will mean you can truly be a change-maker in the world each and every day!
In this role, you will be accountable for designing and developing branded assets that will be rolled-out globally through impactful toolkits and playbooks which you will develop. You will highlight leading global brand and campaign practices and build and maintain a vibrant internal online brand community and ensure that excellent communications are maintained (via newsletter, SharePoint communities and eLearning sites) to ensure that global standards, learnings and best practices are well communicated and accessible to a global fundraising community. You will work with a team accountable for developing and implementing global marketing campaign strategies and brand strategies that drive brand
health, acquire new donors, generate revenue and achieve significant increases in engagement.
Working closely with World Vision leaders around the globe, this position will lead collaborative efforts that result in go-to-market global campaigns that are scalable, high impact and able to be localized for relevance. Campaign strategy and execution will be insights-driven, based on extensive multi-market research to inform all aspects of the campaign. Working closely with World Vision’s global marketing leaders, product leaders, brand leaders and external agencies, the role will be accountable for understanding and integrating donor and market insights that will meet distinct audience needs and drive significant appeal.
World Vision has over 70 years of experience working with communities, donors, partners, and governments to create opportunities for better futures for vulnerable children … even in the toughest places. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
- Develop effective and impactful toolkits and playbooks which highlight leading global practices (such as successful campaigns or other marketing activities) that allow for regional localisation and implementation combined with processes for measuring and tracking impact. In order to achieve this, you will work with global leaders in understanding best practices and be able to identify and help build elements which can be utilised globally.
- Design and develop branded assets (such as templates and in-market executions of branded assets) as well as designing / developing branded presentations and communications for global use. These assets will inspire people across the world to engage in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life.
- Maintain and develop internal online brand communities (via newsletter, SharePoint communities and eLearning sites) to ensure that global standards, learnings and best practices are well communicated and accessible to a global fundraising community. You will be accountable for the uploading and maintenance of brand and campaign assets developed by the team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent career experience in Marketing or Media or related discipline.
- At least five years experience in a marketing role, developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- At least five years’ experience in a brand specialist (or similar) role.
- At least five years’ design experience.
- Proven success managing or building a healthy sustainable brand(s).
- Strong knowledge digital and social media best practices and late breaking innovations.
- Strong critical-thinking skills in understanding metrics and research insights to inform strategic planning and implementation.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills that drive action.
- Proficient use Sharepoint (or other similar platforms).
- Effective in written and verbal communication.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in effectively communicating via written and verbal methods in a global organization.
Employment Type: Full Time
Category: International Jobs
Deadline: March 18, 2021
Company Name: World Vision International