CGF Enterprises LTD
CGF ENTERPRISES LTD is urgently looking for applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the vacant position of ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT to be based in Zomba.
Key responsibilities for the position include but not limited to:
- Financial and management accounting
- Strategy formulation and budgeting
- Preparation of payment vouchers
- Preparation VAT returns and submission of the same to MRA in time.
- Stock taking
- Preparing quotations and invoices
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- To enforce credit control
Qualifications and experience:
- Certificate in Accounting with 2 Years work experience
- Diploma in Accounting with or without experience
- Computer literacy.
- Must be honest, energetic, independent and self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure, odd hours and over the weekend
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Closing date: 26th July, 2021
To apply for this post, please submit copies of your CV, Cover letter and copies of certificates through the form below;