Timotheos Foundation is a highly reputable registered Christian Charity in Malawi. Registered in 2012 with relevant stakeholders in Malawi, its interventions are mainly child caring, education and Bursary, Empowerment and Agriculture, among others. As the organization grows, activities grow as well hence the need for human resources to fill vacancies in different sectors of the organisation.
In view of the above, interviews are invited to fill senior positions in Human Resources Management and Child Care Centres. Both sexes between 30-40 years are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates must be computer literate, mainly in word and excel. The position is tenable at Mapanga Head Office in Blantyre, along Zomba Road and are as follows:
POSITION: CHILD CARE CENTRE OFFICER
• The candidate must possess an MSCE or its equivalent.
• The candidate must have a Diploma in Education from a reputable institution.
• The candidate must be a Malawian who speaks good English and Chichewa.
• The candidate must be mature, presentable, well-behaved, sober with exemplary behavior.
• The candidate shall be reporting to the Program Manager
• The candidate must have the knowledge of a primary school curriculum and how Malawian Primary school are run.
• The candidate must enjoy being around children
• Experience is an added advantage.
To manage several Child Care Centres (CCC)
– To be responsible for the primary school at the CCC.
– To be accountable for the subordinates at the CCC.
-To be part of the assessment and admission team during intake of the children to the CCC and Foster Home.
– To be part of the interviewing panel during interviews of CCC candidates.
– To work hand in hand with Social Welfare representatives in the care of children.
– To keep children’s records of the whole CCC, Foster Home and Primary school.
– To be responsible for the menu of CCC and Foster Home children.
– To ensure that necessities of CCC and Foster Home children are taken care of.
– To be a link with relevant primary educational stakeholders
– Regular reporting of CCC, Foster Home and Primary School activities to the Program Manager.
– To do any other assigned duties to him by the Program Manager.
Interested candidates should strictly apply through the following address:
The Programs Director
P. O. Box 30221
Closing date to receive applications is on 14th June, 2021.
Only those shortlisted shall be acknowledged.