Save the Children
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Global Digital Planning Manager at Any existing Save the Children office location and may be Home or Office based. This role could involve up to 25% international travel.
Reports to: Head of Digital Public Engagement
Staff reporting to this post: None
Budget Responsibilities: None
Role Dimensions: The role will require an ability to work in a networked structure across functional and geographical boundaries.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 2 years of direct experience in the implementing digital engagement/fundraising programs with revenue responsibility (ideally within an international NGO),
- Excellent skills in project management and using planning tools to be able to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and activities across several markets for an international organisation.
- Exceptional written communication skills in English. High level of attention to detail. Copy proofreading experience.
- Solid understanding and hands on experience developing supporters and donor development email marketing journeys using a marketing automation tool
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to inspire and mobilise people from diverse business areas, to deliver a coherent content strategy meeting multiple objectives
- Confident self-starter who can take the initiative to drive projects forward.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships across the organisation.Capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity
- Significant ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt work plans flexibly depending on external opportunities.
- A willingness to travel to support relevant events as required
- Basic knowledge and experience using graphic design tools
- Experience using infographic and quiz makers
- Familiarity with content management systems. Proven work experience as a web editor.
- Strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft products
- Ability to articulate the work of Save the Children with passion