INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS IN MALAWI (ICAM)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Malawi (ICAM) is a Professional Accountancy Organisation (PAO) in Malawi. It was established out of a merger between the Public Accountants Examination Council of Malawi
(PAEC) and the Society of Accountants in Malawi (SOCAM).
The merger followed the passing and coming into effect of the Public Accountants and Auditors Act (Act No.5 of 2013).One of the core functions of ICAM is to develop and administer examinations to students who aspire to become accountants.
Currently, ICAM administers examinations for the following programs;
1) Certificate in Financial Accounting (CIFA)
2) Technician Diploma
3) Chartered Accountant Malawi (CA (M)) which has three levels namely, Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3.
ICAM is inviting Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) holders to apply for Scholarships for the Technician Diploma Programme.
The Scholarship will cover registration, tuition and examination fees.
– the students should be aged between 16 and 22years
– the maximum aggregate points should be 15, with distinction passes in Mathematics and English
– should have obtained the MSCE certificate within the past three years
If you qualify please submit your application to:
The Chief Executive Officer
P.O Box 1
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach the Institute by 16th March 2021.